Interviewing Basics - What you need to know before you walk through the door
- Practice Makes Perfect - Set up a mock Q & A with a friend or co-worker a few days before the interview.
- Check Out the Company - Impress a potential employer by researching the company you'll be working for on the Internet.
- The Strong Vs. The Weak - Be prepared to answer these two basic questions: What are your biggest strengths? What are your biggest weaknesses?
- Ask Questions - Turn the tables on your interviewer and ask questions about the company, your responsibilities, if there's room for growth, etc.
- Let Them Know You Want the Job - At the end of the interview, make sure to let them know you want the job.